This page lists the Acceptable Use Policy for the Inspedium.Cloud Platform
Effective date: August 01, 2022
“We”/”Us”/”Our”/”Inspedium LLC” means Inspedium LLC, of 19 Holly Cove Lane, Dover, DE 19901, USA and/or any of its subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
“You”/”Your”/”Yourself”/”User” means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
“Services” means any services offered by Inspedium LLC on its Website, including but not limited to cloud application deployment, management and infrastructure management – commonly referred to as the ‘Inspedium.Cloud Platform’.
The terms of this Acceptable User Policy (the Terms) relate to your use of the Services provided by Inspedium LLC under the domain name Inspedium.Cloud (‘the Website’).
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and/or the Services from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
2) Illegal Use: You agree not to use the Services for or in the pursuit of illegal purposes. Inspedium LLC cooperates with the authorities in investigations into illegal Internet use and will take criminal and civil legal action against Users who unlawfully use the Services. You agree not to directly or indirectly allow a third party to use the Services in an illegal or unsuitable manner.
3) Harassment: You agree not to use the Services for harassment, threats, verbal abuse, and/or persistent unwanted contact(s) of any kind. Harassment covers any use of the Services to directly or indirectly contact any other user (including users of another Internet service) in an unwanted fashion. Harassment can be active in forms including but not limited to unwanted emails, and/or chat messages, and/or verbal declarations on a public forum. It can be passive in the form of defamatory information posted on websites.
5) Fraud/False Advertising: You agree not to post or transmit fraudulent information on or through the Services. This can include false advertising, identity theft, or misrepresentation of any kind, including phishing, forged email headers and/or fictitious email addresses.
6) Unsolicited Advertising/Spamming: You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited material through any active medium such as email, chat, messaging, chain letters, advertisements, jokes, etc. Inspedium LLC does not tolerate unsolicited mass emailing (‘Spamming’) of any kind, and the use of any of ‘Inspedium.Cloud’ Services for this purpose is strictly prohibited. To assist Inspedium LLC in preventing Spamming, Inspedium LLC may limit the number of recipients allowed per email and/or limit the number of emails You can send over a short period. Content falling in this category is defined by the receiving user’s desire to be contacted in a specified manner, so kindly use good judgment if you send to mailing lists. You further agree not to collect or harvest account information without the explicit prior consent of those from whom you collect the data.
7) Disruptive Content: You agree not to post or transmit disruptive content. Certain kinds of content broadcast or displayed on the Internet can generate a great deal of disruption and reaction from the Internet community. This can include but is not limited to obscene, offensive, or highly controversial material. While Inspedium LLC does not actively censor its Users, the reaction this material can generate can be expensive and time-consuming, and as such, makes the continued support of Users generating this kind of content of questionable business value to Inspedium LLC You understand and agree that Inspedium LLC may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage constitute disruptive content, as determined by Inspedium LLC in its sole discretion, from the Internet community at large.
8) Adult Content: You agree not to use the Services to post or host adult content on your website. It may include but not be limited to material considered to be pornographic content and images. You understand and agree that Inspedium LLC may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage constitute adult content, as determined by Inspedium LLC in its sole discretion.
9) Reselling or Reconfiguring the Services: You may not resell the Services or redistribute or reconfigure the Services to allow others to use the Services in an illegal, fraudulent, or inappropriate manner. Interpretation of this clause will be at the sole discretion of Inspedium LLC
10) Weapons and Firearms: You agree not to use the Services to post or host any weapons and firearms-related content on your website. This includes but is not limited to selling parts/components/kits for guns and firearms, 3D printed parts, demo videos, and ammunition sales. You understand and agree that Inspedium LLC may suspend or terminate your Services should your usage violate this stated policy, as Inspedium LLC determines it at its sole discretion.
11) Copyright Infringement: To be read as stated in No. 16 of the "Terms of Service" Agreement
Inspedium LLC may make changes to the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. When these changes are made, Inspedium LLC will make a new copy of the Acceptable Use Policy available at https://Inspedium.Cloud/aup.php. Inspedium.Cloud will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process and allow You to terminate Your contract with Us should you not agree with these significant changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the email, Inspedium LLC will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Acceptable Use Policy.
These Acceptable Use Policy shall be governed by and defined following the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Inspedium LLC and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Pakistan shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with this Acceptable Use Policy.